Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Ugly Duckling

It was a nice hot sunny day. And we were at school. I asked some girls if I could play with them, but they said.... NO. I asked those girls, “ Why can’t I play.” They replied, “ It’s because you don’t fit with us. And because you are so not cool.” After hearing those girls say that I was too shy to ask anybody if I could play with them.

The next day we were in the music room learning a new song for the school. I asked my friend for some help. She said, “ Ummm can’t you figure it out yourself. Stupid”. I couldn’t understand why she was doing that to me. So it was the end of the day, and I knew that I had to do something about it.

So I went home and talked to my parents. “ Mum, Dad, I am getting mocked in school. Nobody in that school accepts me not even the teachers. Can I please change schools.” My mum said, “ Well I will think about it. Give it one more day, and if they keep mocking you then you can change school’s.” So I gave it a day, and it was a same old day as usual. So I told my mum and she put me into a school named Pt England. I was excited.

I went to school and I had friends. The teachers accepted me nobody mocked me. I loved that school. They include me in everything. The students are great, also the teachers. Finally I’m at a school where kids and teachers accept me for who I am. I may not be popular, I may not be pretty. But I am a caring person.

So from that day on, nobody ever mocked me again.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment