Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I want to be a Ambassador


LEARN, CREATE, SHARE!!!!!!
Learning, Creating and Sharing is one of the best ways to show the world your learning. At Pt England School we do all those things. We learn a lot of things. We also create fabulous movies, animations and art works. All sorts of things. And the way to share it all is on our BLOG and sometimes TV or even competitions.

One of the best things I have done in 2012 was during our Art inquiry. In term 2 we made tissue flowers. It was interesting but really hard work. I learnt that I had to keep going till the end, and not to give up.
The way we created the tissue flowers was by making the petals  out of tissues. I glued them onto the cardboard. After I finished, I waited till the glue had dried then I painted the tissues. The way I shared my tissue flower was on my Blog and on the wall outside our classroom!!! Here is a link to my Tissue Flower.

I want to be an Ambassador because, it is a great opportunity to tell famous people what we do at our school. I think that I would be a great Ambassador because it will help me become a clearer speaker and not to be shy. You don’t always get a opportunity to talk to famous people. So that’s why I would be a perfect Ambassador.

I would also want to do the speaking in Maori. I think it would help me learn more Maori than I know now.

No comments:

Post a Comment