Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

My Brother Disappearing by a Witch

In room 13 we are pretending to make our big brother, sister or who else disappear. Why you ask? Well we are doing this because, we read a book about the witches. Our teacher Miss King asked if we could write a fake story of how a witch can make a member, in your family disappear.

Creeping towards my big brothers room, I heard something. I quickly jumped out of bed. Walking up to my door, my body had been hid behind the door. I peeked through the little hole. “ It’s a witch”.... I gasped. “ What is she doing. Is she taking my big brother away... Cause if she is, I am glad”. I whispered.

The witch took him away... I followed. It was silent all around. “ Turn this boy into a chicken”. I heard the witch say. “ OH NO”.... I exclaimed. She has turned my big brother into a chicken. My mouth laughed a bit. It was a bit mean. It was the next morning. “ Mary we are having roasted chicken tonight”. My mum said. My big brother was in our freezer because, that creepy witch had turned my brother into a chicken.

Finally it was night time..... My mother took the chicken out of the freezer and then put him into the oven. “ I can’t believe we are going to eat my brother”... I exclaimed in my head. Dinner was ready. I took his leg first....... My dad was eating the leg as well. He said, “ This chicken tastes like Lynx spray. He spat it out. “ Plah, Plah”. With extra spit.... “ What is in this thing”. I laughed.

That was the end of my Brother. Will he be the last one to disappear in my family??????

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post. It was really funny. I went on my brother's blog (Jordan) and saw he had written about a witch too. Luckily for me he didn't write my name. Anyway, I can't wait to read more interesting post. Keep up the great work!!!

    Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mary!

    This is such a unique way of transforming the common "witch" story! Especially because you did not try to save your brother!! ;)

    If you do not already know the name look up this screenwriter from the US Tim Burton..something tells me you will like his writings :)

    Keep on being an independent thinker it will take you places!

    My name is Amanda, I am a college student in the United States(Alabama to be exact!) and I am going to school to be a Elementary School teacher, find me on twitter or blogger or even email, I'd love to hear from you and I will continue reading your interesting stories!!
    Email andurden92@gmail.com
    Twitter: amandadurdenedm310
    :)

    ReplyDelete