Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Sister Doing the Ice Challenge

When my sister came over to stay with us she thought she would do her ice challenge. What is it you ask? Well the "Cougar Boys" are fundraising for people who have cancer. And so they thought do the Ice Challenge and give money towards the cancer society. It is just meant to be just ice that is turned to water. But my sister had cold water and Ice.

When my big sister poured the water and Ice on her it was so funny. She first just stood there and then second she's jumping around freezing. Then the second bucket was about to tip on her. She's like, "No, no!!!!" Laughing her head off as well. When she finished she finally calmed down a bit. But it was ultra funny.

I can not imagine me doing that but I would give it a try if I had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment