Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Free Blog Writing

Have you been so comfortable in a place and never want to leave? This is an experience other year 8's and I are going through. Many of us have been here at Pt England for at least 8 years. Pt England school is like another family to us that has helped us through many things, and has lifted our spirits up.

Being a part of Pt England School has helped me in Schooling as well as how to respect the others more appropriately. As you may know I am a year 8, and this is my last year here at Pt England. In less than 2 weeks I will be leaving this school, and moving on to college. Yes I can't wait to move onto college, but it is so sad that we have to leave. I have been here for 5 years and I have made so many memories here as well as great friends. They are actually like my family.

In 2015 I was given role to guide our school to strive to succeed and do their best. Four boys and Four Girls were selected to be prefects and to be a good role model for our school. We have had many upcoming events and our school has succeeded on those event and activities.

Being a prefect has meant a lot to me and has really inspired me to become a great role model to my sisters and family at home. Also being a prefect I have had the opportunity to be apart of many great things like the Hokule'a arrival and speaking for the school to special guests and visitors. I have loved being a prefect and can't wait for what's coming ahead for me at college.

Pt England School is a great school, and you can make a lot of memories. I will love and miss this school always no matter what!

Image result for Pt ENgland School

No comments:

Post a Comment